Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Miz B over at Should Be Reading  and it is a scandalously long time since I have participated.  The idea is to share two teaser sentences from your current read. 

I am currently working my way through Catch -22 by Joseph Heller.  Here is a sample:

"The enemy," retorted Yossarian with weighted precision, "is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on, and that includes Colonel Cathcart.  And don't you forget that, because the longer you remember it, the longer you might live."  p. 143

8 comments:

  1. Great teaser from one of my all-time favorites! Hope you're enjoying it.

    Here's my tease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me months to work my way through that book when I read it, mostly because I constantly needed to cool down, I'd get so angry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O I love this quote.
    Great teaser!
    Here is my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I've always wanted to read this book..along with so many other greats. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    New follower, btw :)
    Jess @ Gone with the Words

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very welcome.